Interacting with the media at Big C brand ambassador announcement event in Hyderabad yesterday, hero Mahesh Babu made a few sensational statements on his upcoming film, Sarkaru Vaari Paata. A journalist reminded Mahesh about SVP director Parasuram’s statement that the film will beat Mahesh’s previous industry hit, Pokiri. Incidentally, Parasuram had worked as an Assistant Director to Pokiri director Puri Jagannadh.
In his response, Mahesh told the journalist that Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surely surpass Pokiri. “I was quite excited when Parasuram narrated Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s script to me. And the film’s rushes we have shot so far have given Pokiri vibes to the entire team. I am confident that Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass all the expectations,” said Mahesh.
Also starring Keerthy Suresh as the female lead, SVP is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Thaman is the music composer. The film is slated for a Sankranthi festive release in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer