Interacting with the media at Big C brand ambassador announcement event in Hyderabad yesterday, hero Mahesh Babu made a few sensational statements on his upcoming film, Sarkaru Vaari Paata. A journalist reminded Mahesh about SVP director Parasuram’s statement that the film will beat Mahesh’s previous industry hit, Pokiri. Incidentally, Parasuram had worked as an Assistant Director to Pokiri director Puri Jagannadh.
In his response, Mahesh told the journalist that Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surely surpass Pokiri. “I was quite excited when Parasuram narrated Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s script to me. And the film’s rushes we have shot so far have given Pokiri vibes to the entire team. I am confident that Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass all the expectations,” said Mahesh.
Also starring Keerthy Suresh as the female lead, SVP is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Thaman is the music composer. The film is slated for a Sankranthi festive release in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero heaps praise on Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Actor’s adorable anniversary wishes for his beloved wife
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress