Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata had its formal puja ceremony a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. The makers announced that the film’s regular shoot will kick-start from January.
Initially, SVP’s team had planned to commence shooting in the US. Director Parasuram and the film’s DP and art director have even completed the location recce for the same. However, there has been a change of plans now, as the film’s first schedule will take place in a specially erected bank set in Hyderabad.
After wrapping up several crucial scenes in the Hyderabad schedule, the team, along with Mahesh Babu, will be flying to the US in February. Mythri Movie Makers, 14 Reels Plus and GMB Entertainments banners are jointly bankrolling this crazy project. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release