Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu has been confirmed for release on December 21. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt has produced it under Three Angels Studio Pvt Ltd banner. Ashwini Dutt is presenting the film under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. In the past, Parasuram had directed films like Solo, Yuvatha and this is the second time he’s directing a film with Ravi Teja after Anjaneyulu. Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay have played the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Talking about the film, Priyanka Dutt said, “This is the 51st film for which Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and all the songs have become charbusters. Ravi Teja’s performance is going to be a major highlight of the film and we are confident that people will like this film. The film will definitely release across the world on December 21.” Jayasudha and Chandramohan have played important roles in the film. Vijay K Chakravarthy is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project