Veteran choreographer Saroj Khan passed away recently due to cardiac arrest and the news of her death came as a big shock to the film fraternity. While several people, especially those who have worked with her, paid their tributes and recalled what it was like working with her, several others also pointed out how she was struggling in her final years. Surprisingly, it was Salman Khan who came to her rescue.
A leading tabloid has reported that almost a year ago, Saroj Khan had met Salman Khan to tell him about the hardships that she was going through because of lack of work and failing health among other things. Apparently, Salman promised her that he will always stand by her family, and gradually, his NGO took care of all her medical expenses, including a surgery that another member of Saroj Khan’s family had to undergo. Salman even asked some of his proteges to undergo training in dance from the veteran choreographer.
In her final days, apparently, Saroj Khan even told her daughter that she was praying to God for Salman Khan’s health and added that Salman Khan was misunderstood by a lot of people. Such was the bonding between Salman and Saroj Khan in recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next
- Official announcement regarding Chiru’s next on his birthday?
- Prabhas’ home production to bankroll his best friend’s film
- NTR and Ram Charan’s disguise to be superb in RRR
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film