Despite mixed reviews and average word of mouth it received on its opening day, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is showing its might at the box-offices across the world. The Bunny-Boyapati combo’s mass feast has been lapped up by the audiences quite well and the film remained solid even on its second day.
After grossing $192,613 from 120 locations on Friday, Sarrainodu has now surpassed the half a million mark in the US by grossing $541,139 (Rs. 3.61 Crs) until 1:20 pm on Saturday. The numbers will increase further by the end of the film’s Saturday run. Incidentally, this is the best overseas performance in Boyapati Sreenu’s career.
The film’s solid run across the two Telugu states reiterates Bunny’s box-office potential. Meanwhile, Sarrainodu’s Malayalam version is slated for its release on Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar turns emotional at Raju Gari Gadhi 3 meet
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer