Allu Arjun’s upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, is all set for a grand release on April 22nd. The film’s pre-release event will take place in Vizag and preparations are in full swing to carry out a mammoth event. Boyapati Sreenu directed this high budget entertainer, which was produced by Allu Arvind.
Meanwhile, Sarrainodu is also gearing up for a simultaneous release in Malayalam. The film’s Malayalam version has been titled Yodhaav The Warrior. Allu Arjun commands a huge fan following in Kerala and some of his previous films such as Aarya, Race Gurram and S/O Satyamurthy were good hits in Malayalam too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans