Allu Arjun’s upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, is all set for a grand release on April 22nd. The film’s pre-release event will take place in Vizag and preparations are in full swing to carry out a mammoth event. Boyapati Sreenu directed this high budget entertainer, which was produced by Allu Arvind.
Meanwhile, Sarrainodu is also gearing up for a simultaneous release in Malayalam. The film’s Malayalam version has been titled Yodhaav The Warrior. Allu Arjun commands a huge fan following in Kerala and some of his previous films such as Aarya, Race Gurram and S/O Satyamurthy were good hits in Malayalam too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood producers running away from star director
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha
- Bheeshma’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Nears break even mark already
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?