After a lot of hype and hysteria, Bunny’s Sarrainodu hit the screens yesterday to some massive openings. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 59 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar for the very first time in his career. Geetha Arts produces this film which has music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style