After a lot of hype and hysteria, Bunny’s Sarrainodu hit the screens yesterday to some massive openings. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 59 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar for the very first time in his career. Geetha Arts produces this film which has music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Nani join hands with his director again?
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations