Nizam is considered to be one of the strong areas for film collections. Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu released to some packed houses yesterday and latest update reveals that it has collected a total share of 3.18 crores on the first day of its release.
Bunny’s mass following and the huge buzz for the film saw some superb openings in both the single screens and multiplexes. With the weekend setting, trade pundits reveal that the film might collect some decent figures as well.
Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film is produced by Geetha Arts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition