With just two days left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the pre-release business is going on in full speed. Latest update reveals that the Guntur area distribution rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores.
With each passing day, business for star heroes is increasing and the above said amount is the highest for any Allu Arjun film till date. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season