With just two days left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the pre-release business is going on in full speed. Latest update reveals that the Guntur area distribution rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores.
With each passing day, business for star heroes is increasing and the above said amount is the highest for any Allu Arjun film till date. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food