Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strong in almost all the centres across the Telugu states and in the US. The film has already surpassed the half a million mark in overseas and its AP, Ceded and Nizam collections are quite impressive on day two.
After collecting the best ever opening day share in Allu Arjun’s career, Sarrainodu maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 16.25 crores share in the two Telugu states. Here is the film’s area wise collections breakup:
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show