Talented hero Sarvananad, who did not taste much success with his last film Ko Ante Koti, is gearing up with his new film in the direction of Cehran. The film is titled Aemito ee Maaya and has Nitya Menon casted opposite Saravand for the first time. The unit has completed its Hyderabad schedule in which two songs and a few important scenes have been completed. Sravanti Ravi Kishore is the producer of the film, and G V Prakash Kumar has composed the music. The makers are planning for a April end release of this much awaited romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date