It is already reported that NBK’s prestigious project, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s audio release event will be held in Tirupathi on December 26th. The recently released trailer is creating a storm on social media by crossing more than 4M views.
Meanwhile, rumors floating around say that due to lack of time, Krish and his team has used some tunes and visual footage from last year Bollywood’s sensation Bajirao Mastani.
Responding to this news, GPSK team condemned all these rumors and said that every frame and scene in this film is an epitome of director Krish and will truly expose the Telugu cinema standards.
Shriya Saran will be seen as the female in this historic movie which is slated for Sankranthi release
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar