It is already reported that NBK’s prestigious project, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s audio release event will be held in Tirupathi on December 26th. The recently released trailer is creating a storm on social media by crossing more than 4M views.
Meanwhile, rumors floating around say that due to lack of time, Krish and his team has used some tunes and visual footage from last year Bollywood’s sensation Bajirao Mastani.
Responding to this news, GPSK team condemned all these rumors and said that every frame and scene in this film is an epitome of director Krish and will truly expose the Telugu cinema standards.
Shriya Saran will be seen as the female in this historic movie which is slated for Sankranthi release
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!