It is already reported that NBK’s prestigious project, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s audio release event will be held in Tirupathi on December 26th. The recently released trailer is creating a storm on social media by crossing more than 4M views.
Meanwhile, rumors floating around say that due to lack of time, Krish and his team has used some tunes and visual footage from last year Bollywood’s sensation Bajirao Mastani.
Responding to this news, GPSK team condemned all these rumors and said that every frame and scene in this film is an epitome of director Krish and will truly expose the Telugu cinema standards.
Shriya Saran will be seen as the female in this historic movie which is slated for Sankranthi release
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties