Now that the release date of Gautamiputra Satakarni is drawing near, the pre-release business details of the film are coming out one after the other. The latest news is that the Andhra region rights have fetched the makers a total of 21 crores.
This is huge money as the expectations of the film are quite high. The trailer has impressed everyone and the buyers many say have spent huge amount because of the huge confidence on director Krish and his taking.
Produced by Krish and Rajeev Reddy, this film has Hema Malini and Shreya in important roles. Chittaranjan Bhatt compose music.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years