It is well known that hero Ravi Teja is currently working under hit director Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot is presently happening at a brisk pace in and around Vizag city.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Sun TV has bagged this film’s satellite, digital and Hindi dubbing rights for a whopping price of 25 crores. The film is tentatively titled Nela Ticket.
New face Malvika Sharma will be seen as the female lead in this film. Ram Talluri is bankrolling this project under his SRT Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?