It is well known that hero Ravi Teja is currently working under hit director Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot is presently happening at a brisk pace in and around Vizag city.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Sun TV has bagged this film’s satellite, digital and Hindi dubbing rights for a whopping price of 25 crores. The film is tentatively titled Nela Ticket.
New face Malvika Sharma will be seen as the female lead in this film. Ram Talluri is bankrolling this project under his SRT Entertainments banner.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise is an irreplaceable loss: Balakrishna
- Venky Mama’s first schedule to begin