It is well known that hero Ravi Teja is currently working under hit director Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot is presently happening at a brisk pace in and around Vizag city.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Sun TV has bagged this film’s satellite, digital and Hindi dubbing rights for a whopping price of 25 crores. The film is tentatively titled Nela Ticket.
New face Malvika Sharma will be seen as the female lead in this film. Ram Talluri is bankrolling this project under his SRT Entertainments banner.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble