It is well known that hero Ravi Teja is currently working under hit director Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot is presently happening at a brisk pace in and around Vizag city.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Sun TV has bagged this film’s satellite, digital and Hindi dubbing rights for a whopping price of 25 crores. The film is tentatively titled Nela Ticket.
New face Malvika Sharma will be seen as the female lead in this film. Ram Talluri is bankrolling this project under his SRT Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?