Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya actor-director duo, Sathyadev and Venkatesh Maha unveiled the intriguing first look poster of Kanabadutaledu, an upcoming suspense and romantic thriller. The first look poster showcases the protagonist staring seriously at the suspects’ photographs hanging on a rope.
Kanabadutaledu features debutant Sukranth Veerella as the main lead. The film is being directed by Balaraju and it also features a bunch of aspiring actors, including Yugram, Sasitha Kona, Neelima Pathakamsetti, Soumya Shetty, C/o Kancharapalem fame Raju, Uma Maheshwararao, Kishore, Shyam and Madhu in key roles.
The film is a joint venture between SS Films, Sree Padha Creations and Shade Studios. Sarayu Talasila is presenting the film. The teaser will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?