The makers of Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya, the much-talked-about remake of the acclaimed 2016 Malayalam drama, Maheshinte Prathikaaram have already announced that their film is going to skip its theatrical release and go for a direct OTT release.
Noted streaming platform Netflix acquired the rights of the film and even announced that the film will be premiered in the second week of July. But due to reasons unknown, the film’s release was kept on hold by the Netflix management.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that UMUR is scheduled for July 31st release.UMUR stars Sathyadev and Naresh in key roles. Care of Kancharapalem fame Venkatesh Maha has directed the film. COK’s producer Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode