The makers of Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya, the much-talked-about remake of the acclaimed 2016 Malayalam drama, Maheshinte Prathikaaram have already announced that their film is going to skip its theatrical release and go for a direct OTT release.
Noted streaming platform Netflix acquired the rights of the film and even announced that the film will be premiered in the second week of July. But due to reasons unknown, the film’s release was kept on hold by the Netflix management.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that UMUR is scheduled for July 31st release.UMUR stars Sathyadev and Naresh in key roles. Care of Kancharapalem fame Venkatesh Maha has directed the film. COK’s producer Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now