The movie was originally produced by M Sumanth Kumar Reddy and Dr Arun Kumar Sharma of ‘LR Active’ is one of the producers of the film. Differences have cropped up between Ram Gopal Varma and Arun Sharma which led to the postponement of the movie. Ramu tweeted on this saying “Due to issues of an issue of L R active’s Arun Sharma we were strongly advised to disaccociate from him..so am postponing release of Satya 2”.
Satya 2 is a bilingual and was simultaneously shot in Telugu and Hindi. Sharwanand is the hero of the Telugu version and Anaika Soti is cast opposite him. Amar Mohile and Kary Arora have composed the music of the film.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US