Zain Nadella, one of the sons of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, passed away this morning in the United States. The Indian-born American businessman has confirmed the news by sending a mail to the executive staff of the company.
Zain Nadella, son of Satya and Anu Nadella, was born with cerebral palsy and he was 26 when he breathed his last.
The American technology company has asked its executives to hold the Nadella family in their thoughts and prayers and offer them the space to grieve privately.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office