A lot is being said and written about Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty ever since the tragic passing of her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput. After Sushant’s family filed an FIR against Rhea and her family members, the taunts and abuse against her on social media have gone to the next level.
Unable to bear the constant abuse anymore, Rhea released an emotional video yesterday. She was in tears as she said, “I have immense faith in God and the judiciary. I believe that I will get justice, even though a lot of horrible things are being said about me in the media, I refrain from commenting on the advice of my lawyer as the matter is sub judice. Satyamev Jayate.”
After receiving the FIR from Sushant’s family members, the Bihar Police have booked Rhea, her brother Showik Chakraborty, her parents and Sushant’s manager Shruti Modi under various sections of the IPC, including 306 (abetment to suicide), 342 (wrongful confinement), 380 (theft), 406 (criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating), 506 (criminal intimidation), 120 (criminal conspiracy). The accused were also booked under the Mental Health Care Act.
— Filmfare (@filmfare) July 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?