Veteran Tamil actor Satyaraj bagged a big offer in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming movie Brahmotsavam. As per the latest update, Satyaraj will play Mahesh Babu’s father in this movie. He got familiar to the Telugu audience after he essayed a crucial role in Prabhas ‘Mirchi’. He will also be seen in an important character in SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
Brahmotsavam was officially launched earlier today on the eve of superstar Krishna’s birthday. Directed by Srikanth Addala of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ fame, the title logo gave a good initial impression on this movie. PVP Cinema will be bankrolling this project in association with Mahesh Babu’s new production house MB Entertainment. Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subash are playing the female leads.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment