Veteran Tamil actor Satyaraj bagged a big offer in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming movie Brahmotsavam. As per the latest update, Satyaraj will play Mahesh Babu’s father in this movie. He got familiar to the Telugu audience after he essayed a crucial role in Prabhas ‘Mirchi’. He will also be seen in an important character in SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
Brahmotsavam was officially launched earlier today on the eve of superstar Krishna’s birthday. Directed by Srikanth Addala of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ fame, the title logo gave a good initial impression on this movie. PVP Cinema will be bankrolling this project in association with Mahesh Babu’s new production house MB Entertainment. Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subash are playing the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday