Satyaraj is a seasoned campaigner and does some of the best roles in the south. His role as a coach in Jersey is getting good reception all over. Seeing his performance, the makers of Varun’s Tej film have roped him in for a key role.
The news is that Satyaraj will be seen as Varun’s close aide in the film. The film will be directed by Kiran Korrapati, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla and will go on floors soon.
Satyaraj became famous post the super success of Baahubali and has at least half a dozen films in both Hindi and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham