Satyaraj is a seasoned campaigner and does some of the best roles in the south. His role as a coach in Jersey is getting good reception all over. Seeing his performance, the makers of Varun’s Tej film have roped him in for a key role.
The news is that Satyaraj will be seen as Varun’s close aide in the film. The film will be directed by Kiran Korrapati, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla and will go on floors soon.
Satyaraj became famous post the super success of Baahubali and has at least half a dozen films in both Hindi and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date