Satyaraj is a seasoned campaigner and does some of the best roles in the south. His role as a coach in Jersey is getting good reception all over. Seeing his performance, the makers of Varun’s Tej film have roped him in for a key role.
The news is that Satyaraj will be seen as Varun’s close aide in the film. The film will be directed by Kiran Korrapati, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla and will go on floors soon.
Satyaraj became famous post the super success of Baahubali and has at least half a dozen films in both Hindi and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin