Mahanati, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is opening in a few hours in cinemas worldwide. Just as the film is gearing up for its release, Megastar Chiranjeevi released a video, wishing Mahanati’s team, and also reminisced about his working experience with the greatest actress.
“I was fortunate to work with Savithri in my very first film, Punadi Rallu. She was a great actress who doesn’t even need glycerin to cry in front of the camera. She will always be a ‘chiranjeevi’ in my heart. I appreciate Mahanati’s team for showcasing the legacy of such a great actress to the current generation,” said Chiru.
Mahanati is directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Keerthy Suresh plays Savithri. Stay tuned for more updates on Mahanati’s release and box-office collections.
— Vyjayanthi Movies (@VyjayanthiFilms) May 8, 2018
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube