Mahanati, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is opening in a few hours in cinemas worldwide. Just as the film is gearing up for its release, Megastar Chiranjeevi released a video, wishing Mahanati’s team, and also reminisced about his working experience with the greatest actress.
“I was fortunate to work with Savithri in my very first film, Punadi Rallu. She was a great actress who doesn’t even need glycerin to cry in front of the camera. She will always be a ‘chiranjeevi’ in my heart. I appreciate Mahanati’s team for showcasing the legacy of such a great actress to the current generation,” said Chiru.
Mahanati is directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Keerthy Suresh plays Savithri. Stay tuned for more updates on Mahanati’s release and box-office collections.
— Vyjayanthi Movies (@VyjayanthiFilms) May 8, 2018
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi