Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agarwal is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. Nidhhi is born into a Marwari family that hails from Bengaluru. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Nidhhi made some surprising revelations on her Hyderabad connection.
Nidhhi said she was born in Hyderabad and that she is half-Hyderabadi as this city is her mother’s hometown. Calling Hyderabad her second home, Nidhhi went on to say that she understands Telugu, though hasn’t achieved perfection in the language. Nidhhi further said that she grew up watching all the Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi.
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi