Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agarwal is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. Nidhhi is born into a Marwari family that hails from Bengaluru. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Nidhhi made some surprising revelations on her Hyderabad connection.
Nidhhi said she was born in Hyderabad and that she is half-Hyderabadi as this city is her mother’s hometown. Calling Hyderabad her second home, Nidhhi went on to say that she understands Telugu, though hasn’t achieved perfection in the language. Nidhhi further said that she grew up watching all the Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres