Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agarwal is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. Nidhhi is born into a Marwari family that hails from Bengaluru. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Nidhhi made some surprising revelations on her Hyderabad connection.
Nidhhi said she was born in Hyderabad and that she is half-Hyderabadi as this city is her mother’s hometown. Calling Hyderabad her second home, Nidhhi went on to say that she understands Telugu, though hasn’t achieved perfection in the language. Nidhhi further said that she grew up watching all the Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry