Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agarwal is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. Nidhhi is born into a Marwari family that hails from Bengaluru. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Nidhhi made some surprising revelations on her Hyderabad connection.
Nidhhi said she was born in Hyderabad and that she is half-Hyderabadi as this city is her mother’s hometown. Calling Hyderabad her second home, Nidhhi went on to say that she understands Telugu, though hasn’t achieved perfection in the language. Nidhhi further said that she grew up watching all the Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold
- COVID 19 test reports of this star hero to be out soon