Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agarwal is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi. Nidhhi is born into a Marwari family that hails from Bengaluru. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Nidhhi made some surprising revelations on her Hyderabad connection.
Nidhhi said she was born in Hyderabad and that she is half-Hyderabadi as this city is her mother’s hometown. Calling Hyderabad her second home, Nidhhi went on to say that she understands Telugu, though hasn’t achieved perfection in the language. Nidhhi further said that she grew up watching all the Telugu movies dubbed in Hindi.
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Siddharth, Catherine Tresa team up for a new film
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?