Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited action thriller, Savyasachi, released yesterday to decent response from fans worldwide. The film has registered highest openings in Chay’s career. Especially, collections in the B and C centres have been quite encouraging.
On its opening day, in Nizam area, Savyasachi collected a share of Rs 1.06 crore. On the other hand, the film collected a decent share of Rs 53 lakhs in the Uttarandhra region. Going by the early trends, trade circles are predicting that Savyasachi’s worldwide day one distributor share will be close to Rs 5.50 crores.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Savyasachi’s box-office collections.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched