Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited action thriller, Savyasachi, released yesterday to decent response from fans worldwide. The film has registered highest openings in Chay’s career. Especially, collections in the B and C centres have been quite encouraging.
On its opening day, in Nizam area, Savyasachi collected a share of Rs 1.06 crore. On the other hand, the film collected a decent share of Rs 53 lakhs in the Uttarandhra region. Going by the early trends, trade circles are predicting that Savyasachi’s worldwide day one distributor share will be close to Rs 5.50 crores.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Savyasachi’s box-office collections.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?