Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited action thriller, Savyasachi, released yesterday to decent response from fans worldwide. The film has registered highest openings in Chay’s career. Especially, collections in the B and C centres have been quite encouraging.
On its opening day, in Nizam area, Savyasachi collected a share of Rs 1.06 crore. On the other hand, the film collected a decent share of Rs 53 lakhs in the Uttarandhra region. Going by the early trends, trade circles are predicting that Savyasachi’s worldwide day one distributor share will be close to Rs 5.50 crores.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on Savyasachi’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby