Released on Friday last week, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has had an average weekend run in both the Telugu states. The collections were not so encouraging in overseas too.
As per the latest reports, the film has collected a share of Rs 6.30 crores in both the Telugu speaking states by the end of its three-day run. As the film was made on a huge budget, it has to perform much better in coming days to achieve the break even status.
Below are Savyasachi’s area-wise collections:
|Total AP/TG 3-Day Share||6.30 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby