Released on Friday last week, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has had an average weekend run in both the Telugu states. The collections were not so encouraging in overseas too.
As per the latest reports, the film has collected a share of Rs 6.30 crores in both the Telugu speaking states by the end of its three-day run. As the film was made on a huge budget, it has to perform much better in coming days to achieve the break even status.
Below are Savyasachi’s area-wise collections:
|Total AP/TG 3-Day Share||6.30 Cr|
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama