Released on Friday last week, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has had an average weekend run in both the Telugu states. The collections were not so encouraging in overseas too.
As per the latest reports, the film has collected a share of Rs 6.30 crores in both the Telugu speaking states by the end of its three-day run. As the film was made on a huge budget, it has to perform much better in coming days to achieve the break even status.
Below are Savyasachi’s area-wise collections:
|Total AP/TG 3-Day Share||6.30 Cr|
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion