Even though her debut Telugu film, Rey has not hit the screens, Sayami Kher has landed herself in a huge Bollywood project. According to the latest reports, Sayami will play the lead role in renowned film maker, Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next.
This film is too special for Sayami, as she will be cast opposite Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is the son of super star Anil Kapoor. Rakesh Mehra’s last film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag won huge recognition at the National Awards, and also went on to collect 100 crores at the box office.
Sayami is currently busy preparing for her role in Mumbai. Titled Mirza Sahiba’ this film is set to go on floors soon.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24