Young Mumbai actress Sayyeshaa Saigal of ‘Akhil’ fame will soon be tying the knot with popular Tamil hero Arya. The wedding is expected to take place in Hyderabad on March 9 and 10. Meanwhile, Sayyeshaa’s fans were anxious to know if the actress will quit movies post her marriage.
Putting an end to all the speculations and apprehensions, Sayyeshaa told a popular news daily that she absolutely has no plans to bid adieu to acting after her marriage. Sayyeshaa also revealed that she recently signed her first Kannada film, and that her beau Arya was quite supportive of her career choices.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?