The Supreme Court of India today directed Super Star Rajinikanth’s wife Latha Rajinikanth to clear Rs. 6.20 crores dues to the Ad Bureau Advertising Pvt Ltd. to honor Kochadaiiyaan’s rights agreement. The apex court has given a 12 week deadline, within which Latha must pay Rs. 6.20 crores to the said company.
In July 2016, Ad Bureau filed a petition alleging that they were asked to work on Kochadaiiyaan’s post-production work and that they even gave an amount of Rs. 10 crores to the makers to complete the film. However, Latha and Media One allegedly sold the film’s Tamil Nadu distribution rights to Eros International without informing Ad Bureau.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR