After Erina, Maryam Zakaria and Gabriela Bertante, yet another foreign model turned item girl is going to make her debut in Telugu. Scarlett Wilson, who’ll soon be seen in Dibakar Banerjee’s Shanghai, has danced for a sizzling item number in Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu. Few days ago, rumours were rife that Shweta Bharadwaj of Businessman fame had danced for an item number in Yevadu; however, we have received confirmed reports that it was in fact Scarlett Wilson who paired up with Ram Charan in this item number. The song was recently shot in Hyderabad and even Ram Charan is excited about the outcome. Talking to a leading newspaper, Scarlett Wilson revealed that Ram Charan was very helpful to her on the sets of the film and she also added that she’s interested in doing roles in Telugu films. Vamshi Paidipally is directing Yevadu and Dil Raju is producing it. Samantha and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan and Allu Arjun is going to make a cameo.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?