A key sequence from actor Ram Charan’s latest release, Vinaya Vidheya Rama was deleted after fans and critics began trolling it ever since release.
A scene that appears towards the climax and has Ram Charan standing on the train will apparently not be seen to movie goers who watch the film from now on.
One hears this was the decision of the exhibitors after several negative reviews from critics as well as the public for this sequence.
The Boyapati Srinu directorial has Kiara Advani as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU