Star director Sukumar will be taking part in the inaugural ceremony of the school building he built in his father Bandreddi Tirupati Rao Naidu’s memory. Sukumar has reportedly contributed a generous amount towards the construction of the school in his hometown Mattaparru.
The inaugural ceremony will take place at 2 PM this afternoon and it will be graced by Razole MLA Rapaka Vara Prasad and several other local political leaders and Education department officials. The new school is said to have been built at an expense of Rs 18 lakhs. Sukumar adores his father so much and his latest gesture is winning everyone’s hearts.
On the work front, Sukumar is currently helming Allu Arjun, Fahadh Faasil and Rashmika Mandanna-starrer pan-India action drama, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?