Sai Ram Shakar has managed to carve a niche for himself and is slowly coming out of the shadow of his successful brother Puri Jagan.. The talented actor says that he is slowly but steadily learning the tricks of the trade and working hard to reach the next level.
In an recent interview on being asked as to what is his ultimate aim was, Sai Ram was quick to answer “Scoring a massive hit is my ultimate dream. I am working hard towards it and i am sure that my hard work will payoff soon”. Sai Ram was last seen in Teja’s 1000 Abaddhalu and is currently busy filming for two new films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2