Tamil star, Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Master’s release is postponed due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film has star actor Vijay Sethupathi portraying the antagonist role.
Meanwhile, in a recent online interaction, Pon Parthiepan, who happens to be one of the screenwriters of Master revealed that the film is based on a real-life incident.
Even though Pon Parthiepan remained tight-lipped to reveal the real incident, he assured that the film will become a blockbuster when it releases in the theaters.
Malavika Mohan is the female lead in Master and has Andrea is a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves