Tamil star, Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Master’s release is postponed due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film has star actor Vijay Sethupathi portraying the antagonist role.
Meanwhile, in a recent online interaction, Pon Parthiepan, who happens to be one of the screenwriters of Master revealed that the film is based on a real-life incident.
Even though Pon Parthiepan remained tight-lipped to reveal the real incident, he assured that the film will become a blockbuster when it releases in the theaters.
Malavika Mohan is the female lead in Master and has Andrea is a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?