Tamil star, Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Master’s release is postponed due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film has star actor Vijay Sethupathi portraying the antagonist role.
Meanwhile, in a recent online interaction, Pon Parthiepan, who happens to be one of the screenwriters of Master revealed that the film is based on a real-life incident.
Even though Pon Parthiepan remained tight-lipped to reveal the real incident, he assured that the film will become a blockbuster when it releases in the theaters.
Malavika Mohan is the female lead in Master and has Andrea is a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Narendra Modi