It seems like troubles are on for Ravi Teja’s next even now. While he took a great deal of time to okay his next, things have constantly been delayed. And now, the latest is that the actor has asked for further changes in the script from director Vi Anand.
After Samantha’s O Baby Entha Sakkagunave was announced, the makers of the Ravi Teja-Vi Anand film immediately became alert because they apparently sensed similarities between the scripts since her film is the remake of a Korean film.
The first poster of the film, titled Disco Raja was released on occasion of the actor’s birthday on January 26. It is to be seen how the changes impact the film which finally fell into place after a great deal of time and delay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health