It seems like troubles are on for Ravi Teja’s next even now. While he took a great deal of time to okay his next, things have constantly been delayed. And now, the latest is that the actor has asked for further changes in the script from director Vi Anand.
After Samantha’s O Baby Entha Sakkagunave was announced, the makers of the Ravi Teja-Vi Anand film immediately became alert because they apparently sensed similarities between the scripts since her film is the remake of a Korean film.
The first poster of the film, titled Disco Raja was released on occasion of the actor’s birthday on January 26. It is to be seen how the changes impact the film which finally fell into place after a great deal of time and delay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee