2016 released Bichagadu went on to become a surprise hit at the box office and made actor Vijay Antony overnight star in Telugu states. Titled Pichaikkaran in Tamil, the film brought good fame for the musician turned actor there too.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vijay Antony is gearing up a sequel for the film. As per the reports, Vijay completed writing script for the sequel, and the film is expected to go on floors soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Stay tuned for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend