2016 released Bichagadu went on to become a surprise hit at the box office and made actor Vijay Antony overnight star in Telugu states. Titled Pichaikkaran in Tamil, the film brought good fame for the musician turned actor there too.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vijay Antony is gearing up a sequel for the film. As per the reports, Vijay completed writing script for the sequel, and the film is expected to go on floors soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Stay tuned for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram