2016 released Bichagadu went on to become a surprise hit at the box office and made actor Vijay Antony overnight star in Telugu states. Titled Pichaikkaran in Tamil, the film brought good fame for the musician turned actor there too.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vijay Antony is gearing up a sequel for the film. As per the reports, Vijay completed writing script for the sequel, and the film is expected to go on floors soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Stay tuned for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar