Released in 2003, director Gunasekhar’s Okkadu transformed Mahesh Babu into a huge star and gave him the much needed mass image. The film was later remade in Tamil as Ghilli, starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Trisha.
Now, Ghilli’s director Dharani, who had also helmed Pawan Kalyan’s Bangaram, revealed in a recent media interaction that he has already completed the script for Ghilli’s sequel and that he is waiting for Vijay’s nod to kick-start the project.
However, Dharani did not reveal much about the film’s other cast and crew members. Will the Telugu makers too plan for a sequel?
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics