Released in 2003, director Gunasekhar’s Okkadu transformed Mahesh Babu into a huge star and gave him the much needed mass image. The film was later remade in Tamil as Ghilli, starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Trisha.
Now, Ghilli’s director Dharani, who had also helmed Pawan Kalyan’s Bangaram, revealed in a recent media interaction that he has already completed the script for Ghilli’s sequel and that he is waiting for Vijay’s nod to kick-start the project.
However, Dharani did not reveal much about the film’s other cast and crew members. Will the Telugu makers too plan for a sequel?
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot