It is well known that Sai Dharam Tej has teamed up with Gopichand Mallineni of Pandaga Chesko fame for a high voltage action entertainer. The film was announced a while back but it is yet to be kickstarted.
Apparently, inside sources reveal that the film’s script work is still in progress. Specifically, the second half of the film has not been completed and is going through some changes.
Initially, there were some rumours that the project was in doldrums and Sai has walked out of the film. But Gopichand himself cleared everything that the project is going on in full swing.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- NTR lauds Nani’s performance in Jersy
- Jersey opens to solid occupancy in AP/TG
- Young actor goes gaga over Chiranjeevi on Sye Raa’s sets
- Jersey’s decent show in US premieres