Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is celebrating his birthday today. The actor is eagerly waiting for the release of Jawaan, while he is busy with two other projects in VV Vinayak and Karunakaran’s direction.
Now, Sai Dharam Tej is all set to become the brand ambassador for a charity organization named Think Peace. Incidentally, Sai Dharam Tej has been taking part in several charity events organized by Think Peace since last year and even donated the prize money he had won in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu to Think Peace.
Think Peace is a non-profit organization devoted to working collectively towards an equitable society and promoting citizen participation and collective action towards a better society.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release