Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has joined hands with star director VV Vinayak for a high budgeted action, family entertainer. This film is rumored to have been titled Dharma Bhai.
The latest update is that the film’s unit will be heading to Oman to picturize a couple of songs from December 18. After wrapping up the Oman schedule, the makers will return to Hyderabad and can a high-voltage climax sequence.
Lavanya Tripathi is the female lead in the movie, while Bollywood actor Rahul Dev essays the antagonist’s role. This movie is being produced by C Kalyan. The movie is slated to hit the screens on February 9, 2018.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties