Recently, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej launched his new film in Tholi Prema director Karunakaran’s direction. The film is going to be a romantic entertainer. In his latest interview, the diector opened up about SDT’s role in the movie.
Karunakaran said that Sai’s character will have several shades and that he would primarily be seen as a boy-next-door, much alike his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s character in Tholi Prema. Karunakaran went on to say that Sai fell in love with the script and gave his nod immediately after listening to it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?