Recently, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej launched his new film in Tholi Prema director Karunakaran’s direction. The film is going to be a romantic entertainer. In his latest interview, the diector opened up about SDT’s role in the movie.
Karunakaran said that Sai’s character will have several shades and that he would primarily be seen as a boy-next-door, much alike his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s character in Tholi Prema. Karunakaran went on to say that Sai fell in love with the script and gave his nod immediately after listening to it.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake