Recently, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej launched his new film in Tholi Prema director Karunakaran’s direction. The film is going to be a romantic entertainer. In his latest interview, the diector opened up about SDT’s role in the movie.
Karunakaran said that Sai’s character will have several shades and that he would primarily be seen as a boy-next-door, much alike his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s character in Tholi Prema. Karunakaran went on to say that Sai fell in love with the script and gave his nod immediately after listening to it.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon