Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, ‘Khaidi No 150’, is getting ready for a big release this Sankranthi. The movie is going to mark the comeback of Chiranjeevi into the film industry and the search for the 151st project is already underway. Chiranjeevi’s team is already in discussions with a couple of directors and writers for this film.
According to the latest updates, Chiranjeevi may opt for a larger than life mass entertainer with this movie and this time, it will be a straight Telugu story rather than a remake. A mass director who is renowned for his track record with commercial films is supposed to be the top contender.
Other details about the 151st film formally be announced in December or January, according to reliable sources.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years