Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is already in production and the movie is carrying good hype because of the subject. The movie is a historical epic based on the life of the Telugu King Satakarni, of the Satavahana dynasty.
While the rest of the star cast has been locked, the search still continues for a suitable heroine for Balakrishna. The unavailability of dates of some suitable actresses is the cause of the issue and the team is actively looking for options.
A decision may be arrived at in the following week, according to the latest reports. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this film and First Frame Entertainment is the production house. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers