Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is already in production and the movie is carrying good hype because of the subject. The movie is a historical epic based on the life of the Telugu King Satakarni, of the Satavahana dynasty.
While the rest of the star cast has been locked, the search still continues for a suitable heroine for Balakrishna. The unavailability of dates of some suitable actresses is the cause of the issue and the team is actively looking for options.
A decision may be arrived at in the following week, according to the latest reports. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this film and First Frame Entertainment is the production house. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date