Even though the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s recently announced film under Saagar Chandra’s direction are yet confirm it officially, it’s almost certain by now that the film is going to be an official remake of the acclaimed Mollywood action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Pawan will be seen in a cop’s role, originally portrayed by Malayalam star Biju Menon.
Until recently, there have been speculations that hero Rana Daggubati will be reprising Prithviraj’s role in the Telugu version of Ayyappanum Koshiyum. But it looks like Rana is yet to sign on the dotted line, leaving room for further speculations.
Apparently, the makers are continuing their search for the right actor who can fit the role perfectly and also give a tough competition to Pawan on screen. Haarika and Hassine Creations banner will bankroll this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here