It’s well known that noted Kerala-based English author Anand Neelakantan had signed a three-part book series based on the Sivagami character from Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali. Already, the first part of the series, The Rise of Sivagami, released in 2017.
Now, Anand is all set to launch the second part, titled Chaturanga, on August 6. The book showcases how Sivagami became a Rajamata. The book will also have a detailed exploration of Kattappa’s character. Priced at Rs 313, he book is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?