It’s well known that noted Kerala-based English author Anand Neelakantan had signed a three-part book series based on the Sivagami character from Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali. Already, the first part of the series, The Rise of Sivagami, released in 2017.
Now, Anand is all set to launch the second part, titled Chaturanga, on August 6. The book showcases how Sivagami became a Rajamata. The book will also have a detailed exploration of Kattappa’s character. Priced at Rs 313, he book is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign