It’s well known that noted Kerala-based English author Anand Neelakantan had signed a three-part book series based on the Sivagami character from Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali. Already, the first part of the series, The Rise of Sivagami, released in 2017.
Now, Anand is all set to launch the second part, titled Chaturanga, on August 6. The book showcases how Sivagami became a Rajamata. The book will also have a detailed exploration of Kattappa’s character. Priced at Rs 313, he book is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company