The release of Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is nearing soon and on this occasion, producer C Kalyan spoke to the press and revealed some very interesting updates about the film.
Kalyan said that the second half of the film will be a major highlight as Balakrishna’s second avatar in the film will be in full swing during this time.
K S Ravi Kumar directs this film which will showcase Balayya in two different looks. Nayanthara plays the female lead in this film which is up for a release this 12th of January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?