The release of Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is nearing soon and on this occasion, producer C Kalyan spoke to the press and revealed some very interesting updates about the film.
Kalyan said that the second half of the film will be a major highlight as Balakrishna’s second avatar in the film will be in full swing during this time.
K S Ravi Kumar directs this film which will showcase Balayya in two different looks. Nayanthara plays the female lead in this film which is up for a release this 12th of January.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film