Hero Jagapathi Babu will be celebrating his birthday today. He has kickstarted his second innings as a character actor and villain and he says that this second innings is for family. He interacted with media members recently and explained his reasons for the switch.
“This second Innings is for my family. I have not earned much despite acting in over a 100 films. I must now earn something for my family and take care of them. My wife has never objected to anything and I am lucky that way”, said Jagapathi Babu.
The actor is going to be seen as a villain in Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. He is also acting in ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?
- Mahesh Babu requests everyone to ignore fake news
- This actor behind Keerthy Suresh’s wedding rumors?
- Chiranjeevi shows magnanimity- Comes to the aid of his lady fan
- Gossip-Film Industry not happy with extension of lockdown?
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?