The makers of Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, have given a special surprise this evening. The film’s second poster was unveiled and it showcases Rajini in traditional white shirt and vesti avatar.
But what’s striking about Petta’s second poster is the handlebar moustache that a smiling Rajini carries off effortlessly. In no time, speculations were rife that this look will be from the film’s flashback. Petta is slated for release during the Sankranti holiday season early next year.
Petta is being directed by young Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. The film also features Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Megha Akash and Trisha in crucial roles. Sun Pictures is producing the movie. Young composer Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR