Noted director Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who tasted success with his last year’s release Gentleman, is coming up with a rom-com entertainer titled Ami Thumi. The film’s recently released trailer and first single have caught on well with the audience and raised expectations on the film.
The makers are happy with this positive feedback and they have decided to release the second single ‘Takadhimitana’ tomorrow at 6 pm. Touted as a confusion comedy entertainer, the film has its music composed by Melody Brahma Manisharma.
Starring Avasarala Srinivas, Adivi Sesh, Eesha Rebba and Aditi Myakal, the film also has comedian Vennela Kishore in an important role.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts