Ram Charan and director Surender Reddy’s action entertainer, Dhruva is being wrapped up as the makers are planning to release the film for Dussehra. Yesterday, Dhurva’s first look was revealed and it has been storming the social media network ever since.
Showcasing Ram Charan as an incredibly stylish police officer, the first look has been impressing everyone. If we look closely at the film’s logo, we can see that the number ‘8’ is embossed onto the title.
The reason behind this has become a hot topic on the social media network. While some claim that Ram Charan’s investigation team consists of eight members, a few others are guessing that the case Ram Charan will be working on is his eighth case. Another rumour is that this is Surendar’s eighth film as a director and that might be the reason behind the number.
An official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, Dhurva also stars Arvind Swamy and Rakul Preet Singh. Allu Arvind is bankrolling the action thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival