Paul says that there is a secret behind her success. She attributes her good performances to the book ‘ The Actor’s Survival Handbook’. Amala Paul says that the book has influenced her deeply and she is a diligent follower of the strategies listed out.
‘The Actor’s Survival Handbook’ is popular amongst stage artistes in the UK and Patrick Tucker is the author. The book lists out strategies for effective stage and screen performance keeping budding actors in mind.
Amala Paul is currently busy with Siddharth’s ‘Love Failure’ and she is also part of the multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers